Go from beginner to advanced with the Linux command line in this BASH programming course!
Welcome! Here you can learn you how to master Linux command line ( BASH ). What do I mean by this? Ever seen a system admin in a movie or some devious hacker using a terminal? Do you want the same knowledge? Well you are in the right place!
This course is designed to take you from beginner to advanced in the Linux command line using bash (Bourne-again shell), a Unix shell and command language. You get 10+ hours of HD videos full of useful tutorials founded on motivation and excitement for learning bash programming! You can count on an answer to every question you ask in the course from a Linux command line expert which gives you peace of mind that you can get help with every challenge you have as you learn!
I wish you the very best of luck with your studies and I hope that we shall have some fun together in this course!
Download BASH Course: Complete Linux Command Line
- Teacher: Ermin Kreponic
- Skill Level: Beginner, intermediate, Advanced
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Language: English
- Size: 1240 MB
– Section 1: Introduction
– Section 2: Setting up the environment
– Section 3: Unique Characters
– Section 4: Variables and Parameters
– Section 5: Return Values
– Section 6: Conditional statements
– Section 7: Variables Continued
– Section 8: Loops
– Section 9: Internal commands
– Section 10: Regular Expressions
– Section 11: Input Output Redirection
– Section 12: Functions
– Section 13: Arrays
– Section 14: Lists
– Section 15: Debugging