The standard for large-scale data processing, Hadoop makes your data truly accessible. This Learning Path offers an in-depth tour of the Hadoop ecosystem, providing detailed instruction on setting up and running a Hadoop cluster, batch processing data with Pig, Hive’s SQL dialect, MapReduce, and everything else you need parse, access and analyze your data.
Hadoop is an open source, Java-based programming framework that supports the processing and storage of extremely large data sets in a distributed computing environment. It is part of the Apache project sponsored by the Apache Software Foundation.
Download O’Reilly Learning Path Hadoop 2nd Edition
- Teacher: Ben Lorica
- Skill Level: Beginner, intermediate, Advanced
- Duration: 19h 24m
- Language: English
- Size: 10600 MB
Table of Contents:
– Learning Apache Hadoop
– Introduction To Hadoop YARN
– Introduction to Apache Hive
– Hadoop Fundamentals for Data Scientist
– Architectural Considerations for Hadoop Applications