Learning Node.js LiveLessons provides developers with a practical introduction to Node.js, an important platform for developing web and network applications.
Marc Wandschneider has more than 20 years of experience as a developer and is the author of two programming books and one other LiveLessons video training. In this video training, Marc starts by introducing Node.js, installing, and running it. The video then moves into writing JSON servers, web applications, client-side templates, and continues by covering database access to both SQL and NoSQL database servers.
After watching this video, developers will begin to understand why Node.js inspires so much passion, and they will be able to write fast, compact, and reliable applications and web server.
What is Node.js?
Node.js is a platform built on for easily building fast and scalable network applications. Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices.
Download Tutorial OReilly Learning Node js Second Edition
- Teacher: Shelley Powers
- Skill Level: Beginner, intermediate, Advanced
- Duration: 15h 54m
- Language: English
- Size: 4630 MB
Table of Contents:
– Chapter 1: The Node Environment
– Chapter 2: Node Building Blocks: Global Objects, Events, and Node’s Asynchronous Nature
– Chapter 3: Basics of Node Modules and Node Package Manager (npm)
– Chapter 4: Interactive Node with REPL and More on the Console
– Chapter 5: Node and the Web
– Chapter 6: Node and the Local System
– Chapter 7: Networking, Sockets, and Security
– Chapter 8: Child Processes
– Chapter 9: Node and ES6
– Chapter 10: Full-Stack Node Development
– Chapter 11: Node in Development and Production
– Chapter 12: Node in New Environments