A complete course to help you learn all the relevant aspects of data mining using R.
Use powerful R libraries to effectively get the most out of your data.
Gain a good level of knowledge and an understanding of the data mining disciplines to solve real-world challenges in R
This hands-on tutorial covers topics in three dimensions: the mathematical foundations, the actual implementation in R, and practical examples.
Data mining is a growing demand on the market as the world is generating data at an increasing pace. R is a popular programming language for statistics. It can be used for day-to-day data analysis tasks.
Data mining is a very broad topic and takes some time to learn. This course will help you to understand the mathematical basics quickly, and then you can directly apply what you’ve learned in R. This course covers each and every aspect of data mining in order to prepare you for real-world problems. You’ll come to understand the different disciplines in data mining. In every discipline, there exist a variety of different algorithms. At least one algorithm of the various classes of algorithms will be covered to give you a foundation to further apply your knowledge to dive deeper into the different flavors of algorithms.
Download Tutorial Udemy Learning Data Mining with R
- Teacher: Packt Publishing
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Language: English
- Size: 273 MB
– Section 1: Getting Started – A Motivating Example
– Section 2: Clustering – A Dating App for Your Data Points
– Section 3: R Deep Dive, Why Is R Really Cool?
– Section 4: Association Rule Mining
– Section 5: Classification
– Section 6: Clustering
– Section 7: Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence in Data Mining