In this course, students will gain an understanding of directory service options, how to use a custom domain, how to manage users and groups, as well as how to use multi-factor authentication. They will also look at how to work with application access, how to add and access applications, and how to use a hybrid Azure Active Directory. They will also explore how to extend and deploy AD to the cloud, how to prepare for synchronization, install Azure AD Connect, and manage directory synchronization. In addition, students will understand ADFS, learn how to install AFDS, and how to convert a domain to Federated.
Download Udemy Azure – Active Directory
- Teacher: Intel lazy Trainers
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Lectures: 24
- Duration: 2h
- Language: English
- Size: 1190 MB
What are the requirements?
- Recommenced Pre-Requisite = Azure Introduction
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get an Understanding of Active Directory
- Understand Hybrid Azure AD
- Understand Azure AD Federation