Python – Complete Guide to learning how to program. Go from Beginner to Advanced level in Python with coding exercises!
If you want to learn Python to advance your skills, then this is the course for you!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Python, you will like that the course begins with Python basics. Even if you have some experience in programming in Python, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned and each topic is supplied with lots of examples which will help students in their process of learning. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions others have had, post your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Python. You get paid Python expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
Download Udemy Python 3 Bible Go: Beginner – Advanced (Python)
- Teacher: Ermin Kreponic, Suppomann ®
- Skill Level: Beginner, intermediate, Advanced
- Duration: 8h
- Language: English
- Size: 3450 MB
– Section 1: Welcome to the Python Programming Course! Thank you for joining me
– Section 2: Setting Up Python On Your Computer
– Section 3: Introduction to your first program with Python, data types and variables
– Section 4: Comments in Python
– Section 5: Expressions in Python
– Section 6: Learn about Strings
– Section 7: Branching in Python
– Section 8: Loops in Python
– Section 9: Functions in Python
– Section 10: Exception Handling
– Section 11: Data Input
– Section 12: Useful Data Structures
– Section 13: Modules and Packages
– Section 14: All About Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
– Section 15: Data Visualization
– Section 16: Numpy Library
– Section 17: Debugging
– Section 18: Regular Expressions