The ultimate guide to the Red Hat certification system administrator exam is here. If you want to have the RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) certificate under your belt and this course is a perfect resource for you. The course does not assume advanced Linux knowledge and is great for people who are appearing for the exam in the coming months. The course is completely practical in nature and ensure concepts are clear for writing the exam.
The course also comes with test papers and quizzes to test your concepts and provide mock-ups before the actual exam. The course covers all the topics for RHCSA exam and other concepts required to be an effective system admin.The RHCSA is one of the most important certifications required for System Admins. So if you are looking for an effective preparation guide for the Red Hat certification you have come to the right course.
Get started and pass the exam with flying colors.
Download Ultimate Guide: Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification Exam
- Teacher: Eduonix Learning Solutions
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Duration: 5h 30m
- Language: English
- Size: 602 MB
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of Linux is essential to complete this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Appear and ace the RHCSA certification exam
- Master concepts required for good score
- Learn additional concepts for practical application
- Get important exam clearing tips
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to appear for the RHCSA exam will find this course very useful
– Section 1: Introduction to RHCSA
– Section 2: Working with Files and Directories
– Section 3: Working with Archive Data
– Section 4: File and Folder Permissions
– Section 5: Setting Boot Target
– Section 6: Manage Local Storage
– Section 7: Manage Users and Groups