This Training Course covers every aspect from importing your models to compositing your images to a final render scene.
Skill Level: Beginner
Size: 447.6 MB
- VRay tutorial course Introduction
Section 02 – Setting Up
- Setting up Models and Scene
- Checking UVs
- Applying Standard Shaders
Section 03 – Lighting
- Setting Up Vray Camera
- Apply LUT/SRGB for LWF
- Placing Lights and Intensity
- Adding Environment Light (HDR)
Section 04 – Materials
- Assigning Textures
- Adjusting Shader
Section 05 – Render Settings
- AA Samples
- Indirect Illumination Settings
- Render Elements
- Render Layer (Occlusion)
- Compositing in Photoshop (MultiMattes)
- Compositing in After Effects (UVpass)
- Final Output
What are the requirements?
- To reproduce this Tutorial you will need a functioning Maya and Vray
- Knowledge of Maya
- Photoshop Experience
- After Effects Experience
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of the course, you will be able to create realistic looking 3D images.
- Give insights to my working Workflow
- Learn advanced techniques in Maya